- -6 COMPRESSION STRAPS- For tying up your pack or hanging sleeping bag, tent, hammock, and other gears. Elastic bands on them can keep the extra strap from dangling all around the pack.
- -HYDRATION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE- Hydration access on a side of the pack with water bladder sleeve in the main compartment.
- -EXPANDABLE COLLAR- An extension collar with two drawstrings on the top can?expand the pack and increase the main compartment capacity by 5 liters.
- -TORSO-LENGTH ADJUSTMENT- 9 stage height adjuster at the back, held in place with a thick hardened area with Velcro.
- -WATER-RESISTANT- Water-resistant fabric can quickly slide water aside before water has a chance to penetrate backpack. Also a WATERPROOF rain cover stored in the bottom pocket, protect the whole pack from rain.
1.Front sleeping bag compartment with divider
2.There are 1 hip-belt pockets, 2 lid pockets, 1 bladder sleeve, 1 front pocket, 1 rain cover compartment and two mesh bottle pouches
3.Soft latching loop at front for your jacket or some lightweight items
4.Comes with a high vis color rain cover
6.Sternum strap with emergency whistle buckle
7.Deep and dense padded shoulder straps and hip-belt promoting air circulation along your back and shoulders
8.Adjustable hip-belt (23.5 to 56 inches)
9.Trekking pole attachment and bottom loops for ice axe or hiking poles
10.Two key hooks in main compartment for your keys or water bladder
11.Both sides of the shoulder straps has a D-shape hook, in which small items can be linked to
13.Reflective details improve nighttime visibility